What We Stand For
Skin Care by Alison is a place of healing, respite, inclusion, diversity, compassion, support, and love.
Proud to be an ally; as a cis-gender woman-owned business, I prioritize providing a safe place for everybody. No matter who you are, I want you to be you.
We will not allow racism, homophobia, transphobia or hate to exist in our space.
This is a place for you to relax, detox, unwind and feel safe, always.
Why Choose Skin Care by Alison?
- You want a personalized service and experience as unique as you are.
- You want glowing, healthy skin, and deep relaxation for a calm mind and body.
- You want professional, clean products that work specifically for your skin.
- You want to feel better at the end of your appointment than when you arrived.
- You want a treatment and home care that works for your specific concerns.
- You’re tired of wasting time and money on products that don’t work for you.
My business is all about YOU, and to help you know if we’re a good fit, you should know a few things about me.
I’ve been in the skincare biz for 30 years, and a licensed esthetician for 14 of those years.
In 1992 I began working for a skin and body care manufacturer in the Natural Products Industry. There I learned how clean skincare products and our lifestyle affects the health of our skin. After finally taming my own super sensitive skin, I fell in love with helping others feel confident and beautiful in their own skin, and it’s a large part of why I have this career today.
I have a passion for nurturing and uplifting others. I provide services and products that nourish and restore the skin. Watching the glow-up of my clients and seeing them become happier and more confident lights up my soul.
I specialize in age management and calming inflamed skin. I don’t use terms like “normal” or “anti-aging” in my esthetics practice. Normal is relative to each person and no one can stop time. I believe we can slow the effects of aging and that we don’t have to age the way our parents & grandparents aged.
I love learning and plan on being a life-long student. Currently, I’m taking classes to be certified in Oncology Esthetics.
When I’m not at my skincare studio you can find me and my rescue dogs hanging at a park, the beach, or on a hiking trail. I’m usually the one wearing a giant hat.
I have advanced training and certifications in:
- Chemical Peels
- Fascial Contouring Massage (sometimes mislabeled as Facial Contouring)
- Facial & Upper Body Massage
- LED Light Therapy
- Manual Lymphphatic Drainage (MLD) massage, Dr. Vodder method
- Reiki Master Level
- Revitalight – LED light therapy
- Virtual Facials
Holistic meets clinical results-based skin & body care, specializing in aging slowly & deeply restorative treatments. Santa Rosa California