Alison Phillips, Licensed Esthetician
Hi, I’m Alison Phillips, owner of Skin Care by Alison, a licensed esthetician, and I am here to change lives.
I have a passion for nurturing and uplifting others. Using my hands and knowledge, I provide services designed to nourish, restore, and help you let go of stress. Watching my clients gain confidence lights up my skincare therapy soul like nothing else.
When you step into my treatment room, know that you are entering a grounded, safe space where you are wholeheartedly accepted exactly as you are. My clients often refer their friends & family saying to them, “you need her magic touch.”
In 1992 (nearly 30 years ago!) I began working in the skincare industry for a natural products skin & body care manufacturer as their bookkeeper and sales account manager. It is there that I learned the power of plant-based products and what we can achieve when we give our skin what it needs to repair itself. It is also where I fell in love with helping others feel confident through improving their skin and it is why I am an esthetician today.
I specialize in age management; “anti-aging” is a myth, however, we don’t have to look like our grandparents did at 50. My esthetics training covers all skin types, ethnicities, and conditions (within an esthetician’s scope of practice). Continuing education is important to me because it allows me to provide you with superior service.
I focus on providing you with results using non-invasive methods including enzyme exfoliation/peels, microcurrent, light therapy, and vibroacoustic sound resonance therapy.
If you have tried everything with no results, feel the hands of time are not on your side, and are tired of wasting time and money on products that don’t work for you, you’re in the right place. I promise to take good care of you.
Thank you for considering Skin Care by Alison for your skincare needs.
I hold advanced certifications in:
- Chemical Peels
- Fascial Contouring Massage (sometimes mislabeled as Facial Contouring)
- Facial & Upper Body Massage
- LED Light Therapy
- Manual Lymphphatic Drainage (MLD) massage, Dr. Vodder method
- Revitalight – LED light therapy
- Virtual Facials
The Preferred Skin Care Partner with the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country since December, 2019.
Our Approach to Your Care
We see you as the whole person you are. Your diet (the foods you eat regularly), lifestyle, health, and skincare routine all contribute to the health of your skin.
Each facial begins with a relaxing aromatherapy treatment and an emphasis on facial, scalp, neck and shoulder massage throughout your treatment will help drain the stress from body and mind.
We honor the investment you’ve made in skincare products and will schedule time to discuss home care recommendations at the end of your service. If your current products are working for you, we won’t change a thing. If your current products aren’t giving you the results you desire, we’ll make personalized recommendations and ensure you’re on the path to vibrant skin.
Why Choose Skin Care by Alison?
- You want a personalized service and experience.
- You want glowing, healthy skin, and deep relaxation for a calm mind and body.
- You want professional, clean products that work for your skin.
- You want to feel better at the end of your appointment than when you arrived.
- You need a treatment and home-care that works for your specific concerns.
- You’re tired of wasting time and money on products that don’t work for you.
- You don’t want to be sold to while on the spa table (we have this in common).
What to Expect With Skin Care by Alison
- Expect to spend an additional 15-20 minutes with us beyond your treatment time to allow for Q&A, to discuss your home care, goals, and check out.
- Our intake form asks about your health, medications, products used and lifestyle because these affect the health of your skin (lifestyle includes diet, stress levels, and how much you move/exercise).
- If all you want is to relax, let us know and we will turn up the relaxation and hold off on the skin care talk until after your treatment.
- Services that are personalized to your skin’s needs every single time.
- We only use clean, professional product lines. Currently we use Tuel, Circadia, Osmosis and Le Mieux.
What We Stand For
Skin Care by Alison is a place of healing, respite, inclusion, diversity, compassion, support, and love.
All gender identities are seen, heard, welcome, supported and safe.
We will not allow racism, homophobia, transphobia or hate to exist in our space.
This is a place for you to relax, detox, unwind and feel safe. Always.
Specializing in holistic skin & body care, aging slowly, deeply restorative & relaxing facial & body treatments. Restore, Renew, Relax 707.889.2246