Alison Phillips, Licensed Esthetician
Alison Phillips is a licensed esthetician with a passion for relaxing and restoring the body, mind, and soul.
Practicing since 2008, Alison specializes in helping people who want healthy, vibrant skin, who are stressed-out, exhausted, and in need of relaxation, and those who are tired of wasting money on products that simply don’t work for them.
Alison uses professional skin care products free of phthalates, sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic dyes or fragrances.
A note from Alison:
When you step into my treatment room, know that you are entering a grounded, safe space where you are wholeheartedly accepted exactly as you are. My clients often refer their friends & family to me saying, “they need your magic touch.”
I have practiced meditation and energy work since 1992 and have been an esthetician since 2008. My esthetics training covers all skin types, ethnicities, and skin conditions within my scope of practice. Continuing education is important to me, and I attend several trainings each year.
If you are looking for results with your skin care, are tired of wasting time and money on products that don’t work for you, and are in need of healing, human touch, you’re in the right place. Click here to book a treatment with me, I promise to take good care of you.
I hold advanced certifications in:
- Chemical Peels
- Facial & Upper Body Massage
- LED Light Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) massage, Dr. Vodder method
- Revitalight – LED light therapy
- Virtual Facials
The Preferred Skin Care Partner with the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country since December, 2019.
Our Holistic Approach to Your Care
We see you as the whole person you are. Your diet, lifestyle and skin care routine all contribute to the health of your skin.
Each facial starts with a relaxing aromatherapy treatment and an emphasis on facial, scalp, neck and shoulder massage throughout your treatment will help drain the stress from body and mind.
We honor the investment you’ve made in skin care products and schedule time to discuss home care recommendations at the end of your service. If your current products are working for you, we won’t change a thing. If your current products aren’t giving you the results you desire, we’ll make personalized recommendations and ensure you’re on the path to vibrant skin.
When you partner with Skin Care by Alison, you can always send us a text or email asking if a specific product or device would work for your skin. We’ll take a look at the ingredients and let you know if it will work for you. We ask that you give us 24-hours to review and get back to you.
Why Choose Skin Care by Alison?
- You want a personalized service and experience.
- You want glowing, healthy skin, and deep relaxation for a calm mind and body.
- You want the best of both worlds: a clinical treatment using natural, vegan products that feels like a spa day.
- You want to feel better at the end of your appointment than when you arrived.
- You need a treatment that works for your specific concerns.
- You’re tired of wasting time and money on products that don’t work for you.
- You don’t want to be sold to while on the spa table (we have this in common).
What to Expect With Skin Care by Alison
- The time listed for each service is the time we spend on your treatment. Expect to spend an additional 15-20 minutes with us beyond your treatment time to allow for Q&A, to discuss your skin care needs, goals, home care and checking out. We believe you deserve the full treatment time.
- Our intake form asks about your skin, products used and lifestyle because these affect the health of your skin (lifestyle includes diet, stress levels, and how much you move/exercise).
- If all you want is to relax, let us know and we will turn up the relaxation and hold off on the skin care talk until after your treatment.
- Professional, vegan products and services that are customized to your skin’s needs every single time.
- When you have questions on skin care products & tools, you can always text or email your questions. While it is impossible to be well versed with the thousands of skin care lines on the market, we are experts on ingredients and skin types/conditions. We’ll look up the ingredient deck of the product or the tool and let you know if it will work specifically for you. You can also tag us on social media and ask, “Is this #AlisonApproved”
What We Stand For
With all that is going on in the world today, I want to take a moment to reiterate something I have always stood by.
Skin Care by Alison is a place of healing, respite, inclusion, diversity, compassion, support, and love.
Male, female, gay, straight, non-binary, bi-sexual, transgender, questioning, pansexual – you are seen, heard, welcome, supported and safe.
We will not allow racism, homophobia, transphobia or hate to exist in our space.
This is a place for you to relax, detox, unwind and feel safe. Always.
Specializing in holistic skin & body care, aging slowly, deeply restorative & relaxing facial & body treatments. Restore, Renew, Relax 707.889.2246