What lights up my soul is helping you feel confident and beautiful in your skin.
As a 15 year Licensed Esthetician, it is my mission to give you a clear, simple path to the healthy skin you deserve.
My focus is on results-driven treatments, long-term results, relieving stress, and easy-to-follow home care routines.
Part esthetician, part coach = Your skin’s best friend.
I look forward to meeting you!
What I Stand For
Skin Care by Alison is a place of healing, respite, inclusion, diversity, compassion, support, and love.
Proud to be an ally; as a cis-gender woman-owned business, I prioritize providing a safe place for everybody. No matter who you are, I want you to be you.
I will not allow racism, homophobia, transphobia or hate to exist in our space.
This is a place for you to relax, detox, unwind and feel safe, always.
I have advanced training and certifications in:
- Oncology Esthetics
- Chemical Peels
- Fascial Contouring Massage (sometimes labeled as Facial Contouring)
- Facial & Full Body Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- LED Light Therapy
- Manual Lymphphatic Drainage (MLD) massage, Dr. Vodder method
- Reiki Master Level
- Revitalight – LED light therapy
- Virtual Facials
At the ripe age of 51, a few things I know for sure are:
- Caring for your skin is one of the greatest acts of love you can gift yourself.
- To bring about true, lasting transformation in the skin, we must take the whole person into consideration.
- Caring for your skin is a fantastic confidence booster.
- Human touch is powerful, transformative, and has a more positive impact on our body, mind & soul than we often realize.
Holistic meets clinical results-based skin & body care, specializing in aging slowly & deeply restorative treatments. Santa Rosa California