Thank you for choosing Skin Care by Alison, I look forward to meeting you.
Please complete the online intake form that relates to your scheduled service prior to your arrival.
Below is helpful information to help you prepare for your first appointment with Skin Care by Alison.
If you have any questions, please email us.
Before attending your first appointment:
- Complete the intake form appropriate for your service (for mobile, links appear above)
- Feel free to email us with any questions
- Familiarize yourself with our policies including our Cancelation/Late/No-show policy. **Cancelling with less than 48-hours notice and no-show’s are charged a fee. If we can fill the spot, we’re happy to waive the fee.**
- Know how to get here: We’re easy to find. Look for the blue building on the corner of 7th and B Streets near the Plaza Mall (scroll down for a photo of our building & main entrance. Clicking the image will take you to directions from Google Maps).
- Parking: The best place to park is next door to our building at the 7th Street Parking Garage.
The day of your appointment:
- We recommend that you do not wear makeup. This ensures the most time is spent on your treatment.
- Do not exfoliate. This includes scrubs, AHAs, BHAs, retinols, Clairsonic brushes, and facial scrubbing pads.
- If you need directions, click here for Google Maps. My clinic is inside The Annex by LK & Grey. You will enter through the door marked “Main Entrance” in the middle of the building, immediately turn left and you’ll see The Annex. See image below.
- Please do not wear perfume, fragrance, or cologne.
- Arrive 5-minutes before your appointment time. If you arrive earlier, I may not yet be available, however, you’re welcome to shop in The Annex boutique before or after your appointment.
- Upon arrival, silence your phone and any wearable devices. This is your time to disconnect from the outside world.