Alison Phillips, Licensed Esthetician
Hi, I’m Alison Phillips, owner of Skin Care by Alison and a licensed esthetician. I have a passion for empowering, nurturing and uplifting others. I do this by providing facials and body treatments designed to nourish and heal your skin while also helping you let go of stress, negative thoughts and calm the internal chatter. Watching you step into your most vibrant, authentic self lights up my skincare therapy soul like nothing else.
When you step into my treatment room, know that you are entering a grounded, safe space where you are wholeheartedly accepted exactly as you are. My clients often refer their friends & family to me saying, they need your magic touch.
I have practiced meditation and energy work since 1992 and have been an esthetician / skin therapist since 2008. My esthetics training covers all skin types, ethnicities, and skin conditions within my scope of practice. Continuing education is important to me, and I attend several trainings per year.
If you are looking for results with your skin care, are tired of wasting time and money on products that don’t work for you, and are in need of healing, human touch, you’re in the right place. Click here to book a treatment with me, I promise to take good care of you.
I hold advanced certifications in:
- Chemical Peels
- Facial & Upper Body Massage
- LED Light Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) massage, Dr. Vodder method
- Revitalight – LED light therapy
- Virtual Facials
The Preferred Skin Care Partner with the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country since December, 2019.
Our Holistic Approach to Your Care
A Skin Therapist goes beyond a basic European facial. We see you as a whole person; your diet, lifestyle and skin care routine all contribute to the health of your skin.
Each facial starts with a relaxing aromatherapy treatment and an emphasis facial, scalp, neck and shoulder massage throughout your treatment to drain the stress from body and mind.
Why Choose Skin Care by Alison?
- You want calm, healthy skin, and deep relaxation for a calm mind and body to match.
- You want to feel better when you leave than when you arrived.
- You need a treatment that works for your specific concerns.
- You’re tired of wasting money on products that don’t work for you.
- You don’t want to be sold to while on the spa table (we have this in common).
- You want, and deserve, results.
What to Expect With Skin Care by Alison
- The time listed for each service is the time we spend on your treatment. Expect to spend an additional 15-20 minutes with us beyond your treatment time to allow for Q&A and to discuss your skin care needs, goals, and home care We believe you deserve the full treatment time.
- Our intake form asks about your skin, products used and lifestyle because these affect the health of your skin (lifestyle includes diet, stress levels, and how much you move).
- If all you want is to relax, let us know and we will turn up the relaxation and hold off on the skin care talk until after your treatment.
- Professional, vegan products that are customized to your skin’s needs.
- When you have questions on skin care products & tools, you can always text or email your questions. While it is impossible to be well versed with the thousands of skin care lines on the market, we are experts on ingredients and skin types/conditions. We’ll look up the ingredient deck of the product or the tool and let you know if it will work specifically for you. You can also tag us on social media and ask, “Is this #AlisonApproved”
Specializing in holistic skincare & aging gracefully. Preferred skin care provider for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. 707.889.2246