How much are you loving this rain? The gloomy days are making me want to curl up with a hot cup of tea and a good book.
Fall Survey Q&A
Q: What frustrates you most about caring for your skin?
Our daily self-care rituals don’t need to take a lot of time. If you’re like me, you can fall into shiny object syndrome with a product that promises youth in a jar, lifted eyelids, or fewer spots. Before we know it, our quick and simple 3-step process can turn into a 20-step test of endurance.
If you have time for a multi-step daily ritual, then by all means go for it. Your skin will thank you. If your routine has become an overwhelming task, let’s talk and get you loving your routine, and your skin, again.
A daily self-care ritual can be as simple as cleanse and treat and can take less than 5-minutes. In fact, for those new to skincare, this is usually where I suggest they start.
For a video on how to use the Tuel Deep Pore Cleansing Duo, click here.
- When you get home for the day: Before jumping into your jammies is the perfect time to add a little self-care. Take slow, deep breaths and be in the present moment for a dose of calm while you wash your face. Bonus points for affirmations!
- If you work from home, add your self-care ritual when you brush your teeth.
- Like to decompress by watching TV? Throw on a mask while watching your favorite show and rinse off during a commercial or between episodes when you’re binging, or
- Use a mask that doesn’t need to be rinsed off for your weekly bonus. The Le Mieux sheet masks and Tuel Moisture Plus and Super Soothe masks don’t need to be rinsed off.
Rusty always finds time for his self-care rituals.
I’m here to help you have healthy, glowing skin and we work in partnership to find what is right for you. If you need support in this area, let me know and together we’ll figure out a routine and schedule that works for you.
Let’s get you loving your skin again.
Annual Gratitude Sale
Thank you for supporting me and my small business, I appreciate YOU!
Gratitude Sale Details:
- $90 for any 60-minute facial
- You can get a maximum of 3 for yourself, and,
- Grab a few for your besties, these make fantastic personalized gifts (and they’re guaranteed in stock!)
- Beginning midnight, Tuesday, November 9th, click this link to purchase online.
- A one-day sale on Tuesday, November 9, 2021,
This sale is entirely online, you don’t need to leave the house. You can even stay in your PJs. Mark your calendar or snooze this email to pop up on Tuesday so you’ll have the link ready. This is the only time I discount services, so make sure you don’t miss out!
- Thanksgiving week:
- OPEN Monday-Wednesday Noon – 8pm (11/22-11/24)
- Closed Thursday 11/25 – Saturday 11/27
- Extended hours Tuesday, 12/21 – Thursday 12/23, 9am-8pm
- Closed Christmas Eve, 12/24 through New Year, 1/3.
- Regular Winter Hours resume Tuesday, January 4th.